Monday, July 25, 2011

Slap on the Wrist!

When I started up this blog, I had the admirable thought of posting an entry on every week day. For the first couple of weeks I did really well...I even got a post or two in on weekends, too! Life however, has been a bit nutty this week.

My daughter and I are getting ready to go on vacation and my to-do list has gotten a little out of hand. So...my plan of having posts scheduled to go up while I'm out of town has unfortunately gone out the window. I wish I either had a laptop so I could scrapbook and post blog entries while on vacation or that My Digital Studio would be available in an online version so that I could scrapbook and post blog entries from ANY computer. Wouldn't that be great?

Oh well...I can't always get what I want. We are however, heading off to a beautiful part of the country so I'll have LOTS of material to scrapbook in My Digital Studio upon my return!!!

So...please accept my heartfelt apologies for my blogging scarcity lately and I'll be back with new posts in the second week of August (if not sooner).

Keep on MDS'ing while I'm gone (and feel free to email your creations...I could post them while I'm gallivanting around British Columbia)!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment