Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Temptation Tuesdays x 3!!

I'm back!! Mackenzie and I got home safely from 10 glorious days in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and I feel refreshed. I've got the nearly 3000 pictures that we took loaded onto my computer (my brother Darryl, Mackenzie and I were all taking pictures) and now I can get started scrapbooking those pictures in..................My Digital Studio!!

First however, let's get a peak at (drum roll, please!) NEW Digital Downloads!!!

Click the Letters to Santa Embellishments Image (below) to open the .pdf file of ALL of the NEW Digital Downloads from Tuesday, July 26th/2011.
July 26th/2011 NEW MDS Downloads

Click the Convention 2011 Digital Kit Image (below) to open the .pdf file of ALL of the NEW Digital Downloads from Tuesday, August 2nd/2011.
August 2nd/2011 NEW MDS Downloads

Click the Tickets & Tags Digital Kit Image (below) to open the .pdf file of ALL of the NEW Digital Downloads from Tuesday, August 9th/2011. August 9th/2011 NEW MDS Downloads

Squeeeal!  So many new downloads to choose from!  Jump on over to my website www.loricampbell.stampinup.net and you can browse or shop from the comfort of your own home.

So...here's one of the first pictures we took when we found the visitor information centre located at the waterfront in Vancouver.  Eeek...it's a little close up but we were having such fun that I'll try to overlook that fact!




Happy MDS'ing!!

Until next time...Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment