Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Temptation Tuesdays: Flower Power!

Hello everyone!

It's that time again...Stampin' Up! has released 6 NEW My Digital Studio downloads today!  There's an adorable stamp set of cartoon-ish little critters called Furry Folk and the other 5 downloads are all related to flowers.  I'm thrilled that the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper is now available.  It's one of my favourites!

Click HERE to open the .pdf file of today's new goodies!  You can also print these pages to add to your MDS Catalogue if you maintain a hard copy of it.   Last but not least, if you're interested in downloading any of today's new releases pop on over to my online store found here.

Happy MDS'ing!

Lori

P.S.   I'll have new scrapbook pages from our Vancouver trip ready to upload in a day or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment