Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Temptation Tuesdays: Sports & Sentiments Galore!

Hi there!  I know I've been scarce on the blogging front recently but it has a lot to do with some recent projects I have on the go.  I'll be able to start posting them shortly.  In the meantime though....it's another Temptation Tuesday with NEW My Digital Studio Downloads from Stampin' Up!!  Check out the basketball and football downloads for the boys in your life and there are oodles of sentiments and all occasion stamp brush sets available this week!

Click "HERE" for a .pdf file (which you can print and add to your MDS Catalogue) of today's new download releases and if there are any downloads (or other Stampin' Up! goodies) that you're interested in, then you can pop on over to my website www.loricampbell.stampinup.net and browse or shop until your heart's content!

Happy MDS'ing!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment