Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Temptation Tuesdays!

Hello everyone,
It's my favourite day of the week again...TUESDAY!!  So far in 2011, Stampin' Up! has generously released new downloads every Tuesday.  Now that they've got me in the habit, if they ever miss a Tuesday, I'll be SO disappointed.  Let's get started right away with today's goodies!

Here's the link to Stampin' Up!'s .pdf for today's releases.  There's an alphabet punch set and 4 GREAT stamp sets to choose from...all at great prices (especially since these never retire & they don't take up space in your craft room)!


For all of your Stampin' Up! Digital or Traditional crafting supply needs, pop on over to my website!  You can browse and/or shop from the comfort of your own home (no one will know if you're shopping in your "jammies") and your order will be delivered right to your home.  Remember also, if your order totals $200 or more, you become a "party of 1" (so-to-speak) and your order will qualify for Stampin' Up!'s recently revamped Hostess Rewards program.  A $200 order will yield $35 Hostess Reward dollars!  That might not seem like much but the exclusive Hostess Reward items are discount priced so your Hostess Dollars will go farther than you think!

Hint:  Although I get really excited on Tuesdays for digital download releases, I rarely make a purchase every Tuesday.  I wait until my wish list reaches $200 and place it all in one order so I can enjoy the Hostess Rewards!!

Happy MDS'ing everyone!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment