Friday, July 8, 2011

Downloads To Die For: Play Date Designer Series Paper

The beauty of MDS is that products never retire. This is FABULOUS because great sets of DSP and embellishments like the Play Date set are just too versatile and fun to stop using. Plus, in MDS...you'll never run out of these favourites!

Today's MDS page features one of the sheets of DSP from the Play Date DSP digital download ($6.95, item#121438) available from my online store here.

This was a really quick and easy page to do. I inserted square photo boxes with pictures of sleeping animals from the Calgary Zoo (my favourite "animal" is my nephew, Nathan!). Then with the click of a button, I turned them into circles. All they needed was a mat and a drop shadow plus a title on the page and voila! Done!

Give it a try!

Happy MDS'ing,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment