Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Temptation Tuesdays! Better Late Than Never...

Hello everyone!

Please accept my apologies for the delay. I have had one of those days where the harder I tried, the less my wee computer cooperated with me! I think I've sweet-talked her into submission now, though.

So...without any further delay, let me introduce you to today's NEW Digital Downloads!

  • In Love Digital Designer Template: $2.50, item# 127343 (size 8" x 8")

  • Big Top Birthday Digital Embellishments Kit: $4.95, item# 125834 (coordinates with Big Top Birthday DSP)


  • Up, Up & Away Stamp Brush Set: $9.95, item# 127346
  • Sweets for the Sweet Stamp Brush Set: $9.95, item# 127347


  • Petite Pennants Punch: $1.25, item# 127352


  • Perfect Pennant Shapes: $1.25, item# 127353


  • House & Home Stamp Brush Set: $4.95, item# 127356


  • Cloud Punch: $1.25, item# 127351


This is a nice assortment of downloads today (a few stamp brush sets, a few punches/shapes, some embellishments and a lovely template) and all at prices easy on the pocket book. To order today's downloads for yourself, head on over to my website www.loricampbell.stampinup.net. If you have any difficulty locating the items, use the item numbers to do a search. I've found that to be very successful!

Happy shopping/MDS'ing!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment