Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Featured New Product: In Colour Ruffled Ribbon

I'll admit it. I'm thrifty (cheap, economical, miserly...call it what you will, LOL!). I've been drooling over the new In Colour Ruffled Ribbon in the NEW 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue (page 194) but when I buy ribbon I tend to ration it because from a card-making perspective it can sometimes be a pricey luxury.

In swoops My Digital Studio to save the day!!! For a mere $4.95, I was able to purchase the NEW In Colour Ruffled Ribbon download and now within MDS I can use Ruffled Ribbon until my heart's content!

Here's a wee card I whipped up to prove my point!

I never would have used 6 strips of ribbon, nor probably purchased every colour of Ruffled Ribbon so having them all available to me in MDS is such a delight!

Keep MDS'ing,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment