Monday, July 11, 2011

Featured New Product: Strength & Hope Digital Kit

Good morning everyone!

We're having extraordinary summer weather so far this season and after such a horrible winter and dismal spring...we deserve it! I hope things are equally nice in your neck of the woods!

As promised, I've made up a 12x12 layout to show you today using the Strength & Hope Digital Kit download (item# 124475, $12.50, 4 piece stamp brush set, 12 DSP & 10 embellishments). The colours in this kit are absolutely lovely and they nicely compliment a great picture of my Mom who's surpassed the 5 year mark since her cancer treatment! Hooray!!


Although it's fun to add ribbons, buttons, twine, etc...I thought it would be best to showcase the digital kit as is. So, I only used 3 of the 4 stamp images, punches filled with DSP and a few of the embellishments and voila, a lovely page.

Happy MDS'ing!

Lori

For more ideas and all of your Stampin' Up! must-have products, pop on over to my website, www.loricampbell.stampinup.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment