Now here's my take on her example.
So...how is it done?
- Choose the "photo layout" that makes your entire page a photo. Fill that photo box with the photo of your choice (keeping in mind that only the outside edge will show after you place your circle).
- Add a circle punch. Resize the punch to make it larger in diameter than the page. Reposition it so it leaves about 1/4 to a 1/3 of your background photo visible.
- Fill the punch with the colour or DSP of your choice.
- Insert a square punch on top of your circle punch and change it to the colour or DSP of your choice.
- Insert several photo boxes on top of your square punch. Resize the photos as you wish and fill them with the pictures of your choice.
- Add text for the title and any journaling (a description of the page).
- Voila! You made a gorgeous page in no time at all!