Sunday, November 20, 2011

We Have Lift Off!!

It didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped but I've got all of my software and files transferred over from my old computer to my new laptop.  This is going to make digital scrapbooking and blogging SO much easier!

As promised, I have a craft-related post tonight!  I made this Stitched Stockings card for the demonstrator quarterly meeting a month ago.  It's a case from demonstrators Jennifer Picard and Kirsten Gill.  I think it's just adorable!


Isn't that Stocking Builder Punch and Silver Glimmer Paper adorable?  My next goal is to see if I can make something similar in My Digital Studio.  I can't believe Christmas is just over a month away.  I'm actually excited this year!

Set your alarm clocks to wake you up a little earlier than normal tomorrow.  Stampin' Up! tipped us off to a huge Online Extravaganza sale starting tomorrow morning!  It must be a big deal because they haven't even told the demonstrators about all of the things that will be on sale.  So, I'll get up extra early, too and get all of the details posted for you here before I head off to work.

Until then...Happy MDS'ing!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment