Friday, November 25, 2011

Flashback: Punch Art Galore!

Hi there!  I hope everyone's had a great week.  I have throughly enjoyed having my new computer.  The ability to be able to multi-task in any room of the house has improved my productivity so much and that makes me one very happy girl.

Here's a card from over a year and a half ago.  When my co-workers first included me in their monthly card-making nights, they would have a monthly challenge and the winner would win a gift certificate for SU products.  One of the monthly challenges was a colour combo challenge...purple & green.  First, I confirmed with the group that we all agreed that Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence (now retired) fell in the purple category in our opinion.  I was off to the races!



I didn't have many supplies in these colours to choose from so a punch art card was the perfect choice to use up my scraps.  I made 11 of these cards and they took FOREVER to complete but I was so delighted with the end result.  Check out those buttons: they're made of paper and coated with Crystal Effects to make them glossy.

The punches used here were the Scalloped Square, 1 1/4" Square, Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty Punch pack.

Have a great time on "Black Friday" and happy MDS'ing!

Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment