Monday, November 28, 2011

Close To My Heart...

I am head over heels in love with everything related to Spice Cake DSP from the Holiday Mini catalogue (available until January 3rd).  This includes the Spice Cake paper, fabric, buttons, the Gently Falling stamp set, etc, etc...  I'll be so sad to see it go when the Holiday Mini catalogue sales period ends.

Anyone who knows me closely, knows that throughout my adult life I've experienced an exceptional amount of tragedy and loss.  I have always chosen to make "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger" my mantra.  In times of crisis, you'll catch me muttering this under my breath as a little pep talk to myself.

So...long story short, the sentiment on this lovely card (cased from Jodi-Danielle Kutz & Ann Schach) is near and dear to my heart.  (Click the photo to see a larger image)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I can't wait to see what digital downloads Stampin' Up! has in store for us tomorrow.  Woo hoo!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment