Thursday, November 17, 2011

There is light at the end of the tunnel...

It's a frustrating thing when the modern conveniences we've become so reliant on, no longer live up to our expectations.  My computer's been a pain in the behind for some time now and it's seriously hampering my ability to blog, use My Digital Studio, upload pictures, etc.
The good news is that my new computer will (hopefully!) be delivered tomorrow!  Finally, I'll have a machine that can keep up with me again!  I'm kind of demanding when it comes to my computer (multiple browsers and programs all running simultaneously and I flit back and forth between all of the things I have on the go)!!

I'll be back by the end of the weekend with a crafting post if it's the last thing I do!!

Happy MDS'ing,
Lori

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone can empathize with you smile : )

    I am now following you # 415 http://justpeachystamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete