Thursday, November 24, 2011

Flashback: Sophisticated Lattice

Happy Friday Eve!  LOL.  My co-workers and I loooove Friday so much after some weeks at work that we've deemed Thursday "Friday Eve".  I hope you're having a terrific week so far.


Here's the second in my series of flashback posts.  Today, I'm featuring another card I made en masse and I've kept them without sentiments so that I can add something appropriate when the situation presents itself. So far, I've used this card for anniversaries, masculine birthdays and a wedding card!

Here's the "recipe":
4 1/4 x 5 1/2" Very Vanilla card stock base
4" square, Basic Black cardstock contrast layer
3 3/4" square Very Vanilla dry embossed layer
Basic Black cut out with Stampin' Up!'s lattice die
Very Vanilla circle heat embossed with black embossing powder using the medallion stamp in the Artistic Etchings Stamp Set
Basic Black punched with Decorative Label punch
Very Vanilla circle with stamped sentiment of your choice

I'll do my best to recreate some of these Flashback cards in MDS so you can see how easy it is to do.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow US demonstrators and readers,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment