Thursday, June 23, 2011

No Creativity? No problem!

"I'm not a creative person."  "I wouldn't know where to start." "I don't have a crafty bone in my body."  You can admit it now...you've probably said or thought at least one of those little statements!

I mentioned before that one of my favourite features about My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! is their designer templates.  Their WONDERFUL staff have done all of the creative work for you and all you have to do is drop in your own pictures and maybe change the title or description to your own.

Here's a great example!


This is one of the designer templates from the "Hoppy Memories" Digital Kit that comes in the the My Digital Studio software program.  My daughter took these photos on a hike to Grassi Lake in Alberta with my brother and his family and all I had to do was literally "drag & drop" the photos into each spot.  I'm not kidding...this page only took 5 minutes to make and it would have been even quicker if I'd been able to make a swift decision on which photos I wanted to choose.

You can use these templates as many times as you want and you can change the colours, features, photo sizes, etc if you need to "tweak" it to fit your needs!

It doesn't get much easier than that.

...until next time!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment