Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Learning the Lay of the Land

My Mom used to use this phrase periodically when I was growing up.  I'm not sure if the "youngin's" of today's generation would even know what this means (figuring out how a new place is laid out) but I'm assuming most of the potential readers of my blog will know what I mean!  Today, I'd like to help you learn the lay of the land in My Digital Studio.

I don't know about you but if I can avoid it...I don't like to read instructions.  I prefer to "learn as I go" or have someone give me a quick tour or tutorial of whatever I'm about to learn and once I've seen things in action then I'm off to the races!

So...today I'm posting a link to a video from Holly Linford at the Stampin' Up! home office.  There are 3 videos on the web page...pick the one in the bottom left corner with no title.  I'll warn you...it's 9 minutes long however...that 9 minutes of your time, patience and attention will mean that if when you pick up a copy of My Digital Studio, you'll be able to dive right into having fun because you'll know how use the software already!  Woo hoo!

http://mydigitalstudio.net/page/getting-to-know-mds

One...two...three.............GO!

Take care...
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment