Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Temptation Tuesday: I'm Loving 2012 So Far!

The end of 2010 and almost all of 2011 was tough.  Tough as in, what-doesn't-kill-you-makes-you-stronger tough but for some reason, I have a completely new outlook on 2012.

I'm starting 2012 a with a little more enthusiasm and a brighter spirit.  I have an insatiable desire to cross things off of my to-do list in 2012.  Now don't get me wrong...my to-do list doesn't exactly contain earth-shattering tasks but things like replacing baseboards chewed by my wiener dogs, hanging art work that I bought years ago but that's collecting dust in the basement storage room and finishing my My Digital Studio scrapbook from our trip to Vancouver last summer.  These are all tasks that will put my house back together or make me very, very happy.

One of my crafting to-do's is to build my inventory of cards so that I don't miss sending a card to anyone in my family who's celebrating a birthday, anniversary, etc...  So, first I need to apologize because I haven't been MDS'ing much lately (though I'm keeping up with treating myself to new downloads each Tuesday) but I will have some crafty card samples to post here in the weeks to come.

Today though, I hope you're satisfied with new digital downloads from Stampin' Up!


Click the picture for a larger image or click HERE to pop over to my online store to check them out there.  I think the Twitterpated Kit is a wonderful value.  I can't wait to play with that pleated ribbon!!!

Happy MDS'ing,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment