Saturday, January 28, 2012

Buckle Up...This Is Going To Be A Long One!

Whew!  I've got some SERIOUS catching up to do!  First, let's get an update on last Tuesday's new My Digital Studio downloads.  They're gorgeous!  Check out the baby book template...I plan on using some of these layouts in my Vancouver trip scrapbook but I'll just change the art work.


Next...hold on to your seats!  There are oodles and oodles of exciting things going on at Stampin' Up! from now until the end of March.  Below you'll find the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.  You get to choose one for FREE for every $60 you spend.  What's even better is that there are both traditional paper-crafting AND digital items available for FREE!  So there is definitely something for everyone.


The next image explores the Sale-A-Bration benefits for customers... 

 

I'm not a new paper crafter but I am a new demonstrator.  I haven't hosted any workshops before but I've certainly attended many of them so I'd be happy to introduce your friends and family to paper crafting or digital scrapbooking in your home or mine.  You'll have a fun, informal evening, you get to take home the projects you make and I even bring the snacks!


If you love saving money (how does 20% off all of the time sound?), becoming a hobby demonstrator might be for you.  There is a quarterly sales minimum but there are no rules that require you to have customers or hold workshops (though there's a world of opportunity if you give that a try).  You can just be your own best customer and simply enjoy getting your $425 worth of products for just $150 (if you sign up during Sale-A-Bration) and you'll get the option of choosing a package of Designer Series Paper or My Digital Studio Download in each month that you place a demonstrator order for the rest of 2012.  (Hint, many MDS downloads are worth more than a package of DSP and there's no shipping charges on digital items!)  PLUS, there is great flexibility in the choices for your starter kit.  If after several months you decide that being a hobby demonstrator isn't for you, just stop ordering and you'll fall off the system.  No pressures!



Whew!  Are you still with me?  Great!  So, basically...there is nothing but excitement from now until the end of March.  Who doesn't love getting great products for FREE, right?!

So...browse, drool, wipe your chin and shop in your pj's.   I'm off to download and install my new MDS freebies!!

Happy MDS'ing!
Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment