Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Temptation Tuesday: Love Is In The Air

Hi there!

I hope the holiday season finds you happy and healthy.  Here at home, my daughter and I had a lovely Christmas hosting both sides of the family on Christmas Day.  Dinner went off without a hitch and we have enough leftovers to feed a small army.  I think I'll have to make up lunch-size portions and freeze them so I can pull them out one meal at a time over the next couple of weeks.

Even though Christmas has come and gone in a flash, Stampin' Up! has still released new My Digital Studio digital downloads today.  Woo hoo!  Love is in the air (so-to-speak) with some great new Valentine's Day themed downloads.  I love them!!


Click HERE to browse for more details or shop from the comfort of home.  Reminder: Digital Download purchases are ready to download and install instantly after purchase.  No shipping costs or wait times!!

Happy Holidays and Happy MDS'ing!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment