Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scrapbook Sketch Challenge #1


Above is a design layout that Heather Summers has presented for the first scrapbooking sketch challenge of 2012.  Sketch challenges are a new thing for me but after about an hour of tinkering, I completed not one but 2 versions of this sketch.  Plus, this also adds 2 more pages to my British Columbia album from our trip last summer.

Here are my results!



If you end up giving this scrapbook sketch a try, too...email your results to me and I'll post them in an upcoming blog post!

Happy MDS'ing,
Lori

P.S.  If you're interested in checking out any of the digital downloads I used on this card, pop on over to my website to browse from the comfort of home.


2 comments:

  1. I'm now following your blog. Love your sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great sketch. I am new to scrapbooking, will give it a try!
    Very brave to get that close the bird-eating spider....ewww...not me! :D

    ReplyDelete