Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Temptation Tuesday & Mosaic Scrapbooking

Hi there!

The temperature is dropping at mock speed tonight and the winds are nearly scary but not even the weather can dampen the fact that it's TUESDAY!  Hooray for new digital downloads from Stampin' Up!


Can't you just picture birthday party or tea party invitations, etc made with the Sweet Shop Digital Kit?  Too cute!  Click the picture for a larger image or pop on over to my web store to browse further.

Last night I had the immense pleasure of being contacted by two My Digital Studio users.  One is an avid user who was trying to figure out how to reproduce the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper digital quilt that I made on a digital card and the other has owned her My Digital Studio software for 2 YEARS(!) and is just getting started using it now.  Boy, is she ever in for a treat!  Let's get a collective round of applause for MDS users at all stages of learning.  Whether you tinker with My Digital Studio occasionally or use it every day, we're all benefitting from great value, terrific technical options, a "family" of creative users who inspire us with their ideas and of course, a veritable craft room of digital scrapbooking supplies all tucked safely away in our computers.  Hooray for MDS!




So...with this in mind, I thought it would be fun to post a 2-page spread from the scrapbook I'm working on from our British Columbia trip last summer.  Though this page looks detailed at first glance, it's super simple!  Just make lots and lots of "square" punches and resize them into small squares, larger squares and/or rectangles.  In the blink of an eye, you have what looks like a mosaic of photos all laid out in a tidy fashion.  If you have any questions about how I built this page, please don't hesitate to email me.

Until next time, Happy MDS'ing!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment