Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Temptation Tuesday: A Cornucopia of Holiday Goodies!

One of the best parts of new digital downloads on Tuesdays is that you just can't predict what Stampin' Up! will release for us each week and this week is no exception!  There is something for everyone!  A wedding themed board book, a floral spring kit, a St. Patrick's Day stamp brush set, some Easter goodies for decorating eggs and a stamp brush set for animal lovers.  This week has it all!!

Take a peek!


I'm eager to start playing with the Patterned Animal Stamp Brush Set.  Too cute! 

Stay tuned for my take on this week's Scrapbooking Sketch Challenge.  I hope to have my results to post later in the week.

Happy MDS'ing, 

Lori

P.S.  You can browse my online store HERE.  Reminder: There is no shipping on Digital Downloads.  You can download and install them directly following your purchase.  How's that for instant gratification?!



No comments:

Post a Comment